You are in a space committed to the rights of its users and for that reason, you will have maximum transparency and rigor about everything you need to know about this website.
This website strictly complies with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Services and/or products are available only to legal entities and persons who are 16 years of age.
Identifier of the person responsible for the website
- Company name: RECIS AVENTURA S.L.
- CIF/NIF: B09612052
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registered officeAddress: Calle Virgen de la Vega 45 2C, 26200 Haro (La Rioja)
Do you care about your personal data?
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with GRAPE AVENTURA In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by me as the legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web grapeaventura.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of GRAPE AVENTURA or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal grapeaventura.com or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore grapeaventura.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to GRAPE AVENTURA can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to RECIS AVENTURA S.L., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between the users and grapeaventura.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
GRAPE AVENTURA does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- In no event shall the provider be liable for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationship between GRAPE AVENTURA and the users of its telematic services, present in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of La Rioja.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the grapeaventura.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 06/21/2022.